Foreign Direct Investment
Your Southern California Destination!
The Santa Clarita Valley is an ideal location for foreign direct investment because it provides easy access to the expanding United States market. Santa Clarita is situated just 30 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. It is close to two international airports –Burbank Airport (BUR) and the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). We recently published a soft-landing toolkit to help foreign firms establish a U.S. location in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our business services team is ready to assist your expansion efforts into the U.S. market.
Real Estate & Site Selection Assistance
- Private Tour of the Santa Clarita Valley
- Site Visits to Available Properties (Lease and Purchase)
- Acquiring Utilities (e.g., Energy, Water, Gas, Telecommunications)
- City and County Expedited Permitting and Processing
Workforce Recruitment and Training
SCVEDC Expert Resources
- Incentive Programs (e.g., Foreign Trade Zone)
- Logistics, Transportation & Fulfillment Options (Foreign Trade Zone)
- Legal (e.g., Intellectual Property and Business Incorporation)
- Labor Law (e.g., City, State and Federal Regulations)
- Banking (e.g., Credit Line, Real Estate Purchase and Construction Loans)
- Tax & Accounting (e.g., Financial and Inventory Audits & Tax Requirements)
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Resources
Santa Clarita Valley Brochure
California Investment Guide
We welcome the opportunity to help you locate and expand your business in the Santa Clarita Valley. Contact us and we will do our best to identify opportunities for your business to succeed in the SCV.