The Santa Clarita Valley is a sought after location for businesses involved in the production of high-value added, technical, or capital-intensive goods that require advanced inputs and manufacturing processes. The outputs produced by our firms are very diverse and range from electronics to engines and industrial machinery. Below is a short list of advanced manufacturing companies that call the SCV home!
|Honda Performance Development Inc.||180 SCV Employees (est)
|UltraViolet Devices, Inc.||60 SCV Employees (est)|
||170 SCV Employees (est)|
|True Position Technologies, Inc.
||100 SCV Employees (est)|
|Stratasys Direct Inc.
||250 SCV Employees (est)|
Download the SCV Advanced Manufacturing Brochure.
Our market access, advanced workforce, unmatched quality of life and large presence of high growth firms will likely propel future growth in this industry. Also, the community's proximity to the Port of Los Angeles and its access to rail, interstates and other highways allow it to offer strong access to supply and distribution channels. Here a just a few reasons why many advanced manufacturers have chosen the Santa Clarita Valley as their home.
- Customized workforce training available: Advanced Manufacturing
- Highly educated labor force (54% of residents have at least a 4-year degree)
- Access to rail/highway infrastructure (Interstate-5 expansion)
- Access to Port of Long Beach & LA and SCV foreign trade zone
- 20 million sq. ft. of industrial and commercial property in use
- 2.0 million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art property under construction in 2015
- No gross receipts tax, no business license fee, no utility user tax, no payroll tax
- Use tax rebate program available in the City of Santa Clarita
Each cluster is supported by an Industry Coalition, which is a strong network of SCV businesses that meet quarterly.