The Santa Clarita Valley is home to a variety of information technology firms engaged in software publishing, telecommunications, data processing and hosting, and computer design. A highly educated workforce, strong training programs and the presence of many business support organizations make the SCV a good fit for information technology firms. Below is a short list of information technology companies that call the SCV home!
|Arvato||400 SCV Employees (est)
|Troll Systems Corporation
||45 SCV Employees (est)
|Status Not Quo||20 SCV Employees (est)
|Nexus||100 SCV Employees (est)
|Scorpion Design, LLC
||200 SCV Employees (est)
|Fresh Element||9 SCV Employees (est)|
Santa Clarita Valley offers a very strong presence of skilled professionals. The presence of these individuals is a very strong asset that may be leverage in the attraction of local expansion of information technology firms. Here a just a few reasons why many information technology companies have chosen the Santa Clarita Valley as their home.
- Custom workforce training: Information Technology
- Ideally placed within the 30-mile zone of Los Angeles
- Home to CALARTS and other colleges with information technology curricula
- Highly educated labor force (54% of residents have at least a 4-year degree)
- 20 million sq. ft. of industrial and commercial property in use
- 2.0 million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art property under construction in 2014
- No gross receipts tax, no business license fee, no utility user tax, no payroll tax
- Use tax rebate program available in the City of Santa Clarita
Each cluster is supported by an Industry Coalition, which is a strong network of SCV businesses that meet quarterly.